R/GA’s SXSW Panel Proposals
Is it 2013 yet? No, but the 2013 SXSW PanelPicker is now open for public voting, and several R/GAers are in the running. By clicking through to the proposals below, we’re hoping that you are inspired to vote and help make the presentation ideas a reality in 2013. Enjoy and thanks!
- Richard Goldsmith - Requiem for a Brony: Keep Social Media Weird!
- Brad Frost - Beyond Squishy: The Truth about Responsive Design
- Chris Colborn - The Real-Time CMO
- Kristen Joy Watts - Sustainable Stories from “Disposable” Content
- Ulrich Gilot - Our Searches, Ourselves
- Will Turnage - Brainstorming Technology First
- Jess Greenwood - Brands, Technology and the Transformation Economy
- Taras Wayner - Brands in Beta
- Jonathan Greene - We Never Close: The New Age of Connected Commerce
- Tracy Hepler - Silicon Couture: Fashion’s High-Tech Future
- David Womack - Easy Isn’t Enough: Designing Interesting Products
- Tony Effik - Are You Smarter Than an Algorithm?
- Trevor Eld - Sneakers & Technology pt 2: Experiences by Design
- Phil Hawksworth - The Agency Gap. In Search of Quality for All.
Community voting ends on Friday, August 31st, so make sure to get your votes in.