R/GA’s SXSW Panel Proposals
Is it 2013 yet? No, but the 2013 SXSW PanelPicker is now open for public voting, and several R/GAers are in the running. By clicking through to the proposals below, we’re hoping that you are inspired to vote and help make the presentation ideas a reality in 2013. Enjoy and thanks!
- Richard Goldsmith – Requiem for a Brony: Keep Social Media Weird!
- Brad Frost – Beyond Squishy: The Truth about Responsive Design
- Chris Colborn – The Real-Time CMO
- Kristen Joy Watts – Sustainable Stories from “Disposable” Content
- Ulrich Gilot – Our Searches, Ourselves
- Will Turnage – Brainstorming Technology First
- Jess Greenwood – Brands, Technology and the Transformation Economy
- Taras Wayner – Brands in Beta
- Jonathan Greene – We Never Close: The New Age of Connected Commerce
- Tracy Hepler – Silicon Couture: Fashion’s High-Tech Future
- David Womack – Easy Isn’t Enough: Designing Interesting Products
- Tony Effik – Are You Smarter Than an Algorithm?
- Trevor Eld – Sneakers & Technology pt 2: Experiences by Design
- Phil Hawksworth – The Agency Gap. In Search of Quality for All.
Community voting ends on Friday, August 31st, so make sure to get your votes in.